Lineup Systems’ recent business success stories preceded a strong presence at the IFRA World Publishing Expo in Amsterdam.
Lineup Systems announced expanded US operations, new client wins at News UK, Swedish publisher Expressen, Mexico’s second largest publisher Grupo Expansión, and Dutch media group NDC. The sustained company success provided an ideal platform for showcasing Lineup Systems’ advertising-sales solution AdPoint at the World Publishing Expo 2014.
The company’s large exhibition stand was busy throughout the three-day trade show, with three demonstration stations running concurrently for as many as 20 people at a time. The audience comprised a mix of news publishers and media executives who had signed up to see AdPoint in action. New product features included:
- Multi-channel capabilities — With AdPoint’s market-leading digital capabilities, media companies can book complex, cross-platform campaigns in a single order, quickly and easily. Read more+
- Powerful integrations — AdPoint’s open architecture and 100% web-based design provide unrivalled flexibility and ease of integration with any ad server or 3rd party CRM, production, document management or finance system. Read more+
- CRM features beyond best practice — AdPoint’s business development capabilities exceed media industry best practice and deliver a clear improvement in sales performance. Read more+
- Enterprise financial management — AdPoint provides intelligent billing and revenue recognition in one integrated system, giving greater control over invoicing and financial management. Read more+
- World-class analytics and lead generation — AdPoint analytics gives real-time insights into business performance, leading to measurable sales improvements. Our customers use AdPoint to know their customer base, generate successful leads, track progress, and focus their sales efforts using insight and lead generation tools built directly into AdPoint. Read more+
- Multi-media packages — Our extended package booking tools give greater flexibility and control over building custom packages efficiently. Read more+
Self-Service Portal — AdPoint’s newly improved portal gives self-serving customers a simpler but more powerful ability to build and book multimedia ads. Read more+
Customers, competitors and industry watchers were left in no doubt about Lineup Systems’ prominence in the market, a position that will be strengthened further by new client wins to be announced shortly.
ABOUT LINEUP SYSTEMS
Lineup Systems Ltd. (www.lineup.com) delivers high-performance advertising-sales solutions designed specifically for multi-channel media companies. Its collaborative media tools — which can be hosted, cloud-hosted, or installed locally — help to streamline advertising operations, improve transparency, and increase profits.
Lineup Systems’ count some of the world’s largest international publishers as clients, including Metro International, News Corp Australia, News UK, Telegraaf mediagroep, Time Inc., Time Out, Abu Dhabi Media, Archant, Expressen, Grupo Expansión, and Voice Media Group.
Lineup Systems’ AdPoint products are installed in 33 countries in 21 languages, and support more than 6000 users across the world’s leading publishers. More than 1400 titles, sites, and stations rely on Lineup Systems for their sales, advertising, planning, editorial, prepress, and content-management needs.