JD Edwards Get Now
JD Edwards' financial management system enables business processes and strategic goals to be aligned.
Oracle's JD Edwards World Financial Management is built to exceed stakeholder’s financial expectations by creating timely, meaningful and actionable information. It gives you the ability to grow your business, along with the flexibility to quickly react to changing business requirements.
- Comparison of account balance amounts between two different ledger types.
- FASTR, a user-configurable financial reporting tool. Users control the accounts, amounts, ledgers, dates, calculations, and more for both the columns and rows. Generate journal entries from the amounts created within a FASTR report.
- Add, change, reverse and delete journal entries for any ledger. Posting journal entries updates the Account Balance table.
- Financial Reports Menu streamlines running standard monthly reports by putting everything your people need on one menu. Use Role base security to control access to business-critical applications.
- Use Address Book Revisions to perform all actions required for maintaining customer, supplier, employee and other address book records crucial to running your business.
Company InformationCompany Name: OracleWebsite: oracle.comAddress: Denver, Colorado, USA.Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft
Minimum Adpoint version: