A unified programmatic solution designed to maximize revenue across every format and channel.
With 15 years’ experience in ad serving, ONE by AOL is active in 74 countries and is recognized for its speed and reliability.
Ad Server’s integrated ad serving solutions enable web publishers, ad networks, agencies, and advertisers to manage, serve and report on their online advertising campaigns – including display, video and mobile formats.
ONE by AOL has a number of solutions:
- Display Module
- With the Display Module, you can manage complex ad serving processes in real-time. Simple, easy-to-use and scalable. Streamlined workflow, precise forecasting tools, and numerous targeting options are only some of the benefits that makes working with the Display Module efficient and profitable.
- Video Module
- Video Module users don’t need new technical solutions to book video campaigns, but work in the environment they are already familiar with. Your benefit: no extensive migration and no need for additional training. Instead, you profit from additional revenues by simply extending your product portfolio.
- Mobile Module
- Mobile Module is the simplified way to bookmobile campaigns and precisely reach your mobile audience. It’s like booking a display campaign only with mobile targeting options. No need to learn additional workflows.
- ONE by AOL: Creative
- ONE by AOL: Creative is a programmatic platform for the creation, optimization and execution of premium dynamic, cross-screen ad experiences at scale.
- Analytic Module
- Analytics Module allows for well-founded business decisions much faster than using reports and pivot tables – as data analysis usually is done. With only a few clicks you can correlate your network’s campaign parameters and revenue numbers and analyze the data on different levels. Results are available for the daily business – fast and straightforward. This is because the Analytics Module is a business intelligence tool directly connected to an ad server.
- ONE by AOL: Display MP
- Display MP enables publishers to maximize their digital advertising revenue while providing the controls to minimize sales channel conflicts.
Company Name: ONE by AOL
In 1985, AOL was born as Quantum Computer Services and over the years became a global name with a multitude of brands; Yahoo, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Tumblr, Huff Post the list goes on. In 2015, Verizon acquired AOL, however still maintains the respected brand name known for decades. ONE by AOL is an advertising technology solution that connects publishers, advertisers, and consumers. One by AOL enables these groups to connect via premium and personalized ad experiences across desktop, mobile, tablet and TVs. It is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their brands online.Their headquartered in New York, but have over 1,700 employees in 18 countries around the globe.