Oracle E-Business Suite Financials allow you to work smarter, work globally and work securely.
- Increase shared services efficiency with the centralized architecture for accounting, taxes, payments and banks.
- Improve productivity with integrated imaging, workflow and spreadsheet integration.
- Accelerate decision-making with delivered integration with business intelligence and market-leading planning and consolidation solutions.
- Comply with multiple legislative, industry, tax and geographic requirements concurrently in a single instance.
- Operate in any country and comply with evolving global accounting standards.
- Standardize global accounting policies that are applied consistently across the enterprise with configurable rules engines.
- Manage enterprise risk and reduce compliance costs with end-to-end processes for governance, risk and compliance.
- Enforce segregation of duties and security policies at multiple levels.
- Utilize comprehensive approvals across business processes to enforce corporate policies and regulatory compliance.
Company Name: Oracle - Financial
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.