In current economic conditions, it is critical your finance manager is involved in the daily operations of the company.
Full-featured, multi-channel invoicing and accurate revenue recognition.
Two-way synchronization with financial accounting for both general ledger and accounts receivable.
Extensive reporting capabilities including aging reports.
Ensure ads are selling at a profitable price, focused on decreasing cost.
Invoicing and visibility
AdPoint gives finance the ability to see the profitability of a specific edition or page. It shows the booked and actual ad density, net price per page, and total revenue per edition.
Additionally, AdPoint helps finance managers:
- Oversee the discount levels, net price per page (yield), credit levels, and payment collections
- Review orders before they are booked, blocking bad payers and/or forcing pre-payment terms with the workflow approval process
- Get real-time views into the financial health of the organization with management reports
- Monitor all aspects of the sales process against previous years, budget, and forecast
- Automatic revenue recognition for online ads to correctly allocate revenue across campaigns
- Accurate invoicing descriptions for each media channel for reduced invoice queries
“Since AdPoint went live across our publishing titles, the ROI benefit has been compelling. The service from Lineup has been second to none, on every level.”
Abu Dhabi Media