Lineup Compliance Portal
Learn about our commitment to privacy protection
Full Privacy Statement
EU General Data Protection Regulation Resources
Lineup’s Adpoint Data Processing Terms
Lineup’s SOC II certificate
Lineup’s commitment to Security
Lineup’s Data Services
Privacy Statement Highlights
- When you request additional information or register on Lineup’s Web sites, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Lineup’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on Lineup’s Web sites.
- Lineup uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
Use of information
- Lineup uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
- Lineup may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Lineup may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, Lineup does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Lineup may share information collected with other companies that work on Lineup’s behalf.
- Lineup uses robust security measures to protect information. Additional information about the Company’s privacy and security practices is available here.
- Customers of Adpoint may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s Services (“Customer Data”).
- Lineup will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Adpoint Data Processing Terms, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the Adpoint Data Processing Terms, Lineup may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Lineup contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- In general, you may update or change your registration information by editing your user or organization record. For additional information about requests to access, change or delete your information, should be directed here.
How to contact us
For more information about Lineup’s information practices, please view the Company’s full Privacy Statement. Questions regarding Lineup’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail:
46-48 Webber Street
London SE1 8QW