With Google's retirement of its digital order management system DSM (DoubleClick Sales Manager), media companies that are using the system must find an alternative solution before DSM is discontinued in July 2019.
As the makers of the world's #1 media sales solution Adpoint, Lineup has stepped in with the leading DSM replacement option for media companies now used by Gannett, Toronto Star, Time Inc., News UK, News Australia, and Amedia.
Watch our short demo video to learn how these Lineup customers are leveraging Adpoint to serve up ads to Google DFP, while managing their campaigns, orders, targeting, trafficking, fulfillment, and much more!
For media companies who sign a contract in the next 90-days, we are offering 3-months of service for free!*
Contact us today and our team of experts will develop a custom transition plan for you that will get you up and running in as little as 12 weeks. (Terms & Conditions apply)
Terms & Conditions
- Relates to SaaS fees on commencement of service (server and user fees) only.
- DFP integration connector software will be provided for free. However, any work required to map and configure to individual instances of DFP will be chargeable.
- Offer is only available to existing DSM customers looking to switch. Sign up deadline is July 30, 2018.
- Provides access to Adpoint Digital Booking module only, but package can be upgraded to include additional multi-channel booking modules at an additional charge.
- Please be aware that Professional Services will be incurred when deploying Adpoint.