For the fifth year in a row, Lineup System’s customers gathered in London for the Annual Global User Conference to learn and network with the best in the business. This year’s theme, “The Revenue Stream Revolution,” covers how media companies globally are successfully driving better audience and ad monetization through channel diversification and unique digital sales models.
This morning we kicked off the two-day conference with a keynote speech by Mark Challinor. Challinor, CEO of Media Futures Consultancy and former Executive Producer of INMA, discussed a model for future media success, which he says is a simple but profound combination of “technology plus creativity plus data, to equal a better user experience for the reader and the advertiser alike.” Subscribe to the Newsroom, and we’ll send you a write up of the strategies Challinor outlined in this informative session in the coming weeks.
Other event highlights will include:
- The evolution of publisher to agency – discussing how new omnichannel offerings and marketing services are paving the way for revenue growth
- How to drive ROI by leveraging a new age of buyer power and the ‘Do It Yourself’ media sell
- The best way to monetize your digital audience effectively through better data tools and approaches
- The new tools, enhancements and Adpoint plans set to drive your ROI and revenue performance in the year ahead
- Lineup’s 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner, a chance to raise a glass to the last decade of media innovations and celebrate the years to come!
If you missed this year’s conference, not to worry. Subscribe to our newsroom to keep up to date with events attended and hosted by Lineup Systems, including product forums in the United States and Europe in the coming months. And watch this space for more posts to recap the exciting innovations discussed at this year’s event.