Download the Whitepaper
If your team is working remotely through 2021, you need this guide.
If there's one thing 2020 has taught us all, it's that there is no such thing as over preparing. While employees adjust to long-term working from home and the security of the office walls are still out of reach, cyber attacks are on the rise and becoming increasingly sophisticated. Lineup has adopted a multi-layered security approach, and in the process learned the importance of keeping your entire staff (not just IT) up to date on security best practice. In partnership with Senseon, the top self-driving cyber defense platform, we've compiled this guide for your benefit.
Inside, you'll discover:
An overview of new and ongoing threats
- Info on the scope of data and cyber attacks during COVID-19
- Why investing in preventative measures is the strongest possible protection
- MITRE techniques for company-wide remote work
Security tips for all your employees
- How to create a culture of security and ensure employees collaborate effectively with IT
- Simple security advice for working from home
- An overview of time and cost saving tools